English Writing --- Learning Engilsh Forever....

This is my BLOG, my name is Jayce. I am a Taiwaness, I enjoy my culture and life. This place is post my Engilsh wirting. I pratice English. If I have any false sentence. Please give me a advice. Thanks.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

(能否請老師再幫我看看是否需要再修改!謝謝)3nd draft of Assignment3: Types of singers in Taiwan

Nowadays, the singers in Taiwan have no absolute positions, because some singers take part in drama performance or direct shows or programs. However, if we try to define singers in Taiwan, we could divide them into three types, such as singers with composing talents, rock and roll bands, and ability of competent singers who have great voice.

Singers with composing talents got a better chance to succeed in showbiz recently, such as Jay Chou, Leehom Wang, David Tao, etc. Jay Chou is my favorite idol, because he has written much fantastic melody about Chinese ancient history, family relationship and sentiments in R&B or Rap way. He said composing music expressed his emotion and hopes. Besides, Jay is an omni-singer, including being a composer, a Rock and Roll singer, and having ability in singing. This is why I admire him. Moreover, Jay circulate his music all over the world. I think that to be a composer as well as a singer must distribute their thoughts of music to audiences and to disseminate Taiwanese’s musical style in the world. (向世界各處宣傳台灣人的音樂思想)

Rock and roll bands could promote morale in our life. They are bands with power and vigor, and the famous ones are May Day and Shin Band. May Day is a group formed for pursuing their music dream, and they always use the dialects to express their enthusiasm. Shin Band is an extreme musical group which always sing at a high pitch and shout out loud for their beliefs. Moreover, they usually perform in high atmosphere to drive audiences crazy.

The singers who are good at singing and have a great voice bring us pleasant music, such us A-mei, Yanzi-Sun, and Jolin. A-mei has a strong voice to perform sonorous style. Yanzi has a typical voice to express touching songs. Jolin sings emotionally and always touch my heart. All of them are the perfect singers in the showbiz, and they will express the music by their touching voice.

Consequently, singers in the world not only bring us pleasant sounds but also recollect us much reminiscence of the songs we listened in different period of our life (每時期都有代表的歌,聽到那首歌就會想起過去的回憶). Moreover, music is the way to preserve our culture and to show our style. Music is also a memory to record our Taiwanese’s life.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger michelle said…

    singers with composing talents = songwriters

    Chou is my favorite idle
    ...you mean idol. idle means to sit doing nothing.

    "sings emotionally (I don't quite understand this) and always touch my heart." - to sing emotionally means to sing with a lot of feeling. you MEAN the lyrics.
    and subject verb agreement correction. "always TOUCHES my heart."

    good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home