English Writing --- Learning Engilsh Forever....

This is my BLOG, my name is Jayce. I am a Taiwaness, I enjoy my culture and life. This place is post my Engilsh wirting. I pratice English. If I have any false sentence. Please give me a advice. Thanks.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Journal Writing5: My Favorite Kind of Movie

There are lots of kinds of movies, such as comedy, romance, horrible, action movie, thriller…etc. Besides, different movies have their style. I prefer comedy and romance to others. Comedy movies have a lot of fun and interesting action let us have a sidesplitting laugher. Romance movies that are much touching could express our emotion. All in all, watching movies will relax our mind and life, the romance and comedy is the good way to release the feeling.

There are a lot of comedy movies, such as Jim Carrey’s representative “Bruce Almighty”, Stephen Chow’s “Kung Fu”. The two well-known actors perform plenty of comedy movies. Stephen Chow’s also directed many famous movies. They brought out a lot of fashions of laugh. The medical studies said people had better to watch a comedy movie a day. Nowadays, people are busy working and fighting for life and have a lot of pressure. Therefore, I always watch a short film which is fun a day to let my mind be joyful.

Romance movies also exist in our life; a lot of movies are related to the romance. Titanic is known to all in early periods. In the recently, “Walk the Line”, “Rumor Has It”, and “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” is about action and thriller movie, but it’s also romance.
Actually, I prefer watching romance to comedy. Because romance expresses my sentiment about love, I admire scenarist’s thought about people’s communication of emotion. Perhaps I adore a perfect love is alike to the movie.

Consequently, watching movies is a relax activity. However, watching helpful movies is good for our mind. Movie is just a medicine to relieve our pressure. Choosing the movie which could let you relish and feel, so I think comedy and romance is the best way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home