English Writing --- Learning Engilsh Forever....

This is my BLOG, my name is Jayce. I am a Taiwaness, I enjoy my culture and life. This place is post my Engilsh wirting. I pratice English. If I have any false sentence. Please give me a advice. Thanks.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Journal Writing4: What are the advantages and disadvantages of home schooling?

Home Schooling stands for studying is not only in school but also at home. However, the study type is not very prevailed around Taiwan area. Perhaps, it will be popularized someday. Therefore, if home schooling exists, it will be many positive problems. For instance, it gives defectives a favor; furthermore, students could learn more elasticity. Nevertheless, it could have something negative problems, such as; it will decrease interacting of interpersonal relationship. Besides, it will increase instructional cost.

Home schooling offers their demands. In order to avoid defectives’ security, they are inconvenient to go out often. In addition, parents worried about children’s safety because violence in schoolyard is rampant. On the other hand, parents hope their children’s will have a bright future. Altogether, they are anxious about their children’s learning performance.

Contrary to the society fact, it’s important about interpersonal relationship. If we study at home, it will decrease people’s interacting, be worst at communication. Studying at home also cost too much instructional cost, for example, private teachers or parent’s education abilities. It will invest too much time and money to teach a student at home.

Consequently, maybe home schooling exists in Taiwan. If you also want to home schooling, please consider carefully your time and money could bear the burden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home