English Writing --- Learning Engilsh Forever....

This is my BLOG, my name is Jayce. I am a Taiwaness, I enjoy my culture and life. This place is post my Engilsh wirting. I pratice English. If I have any false sentence. Please give me a advice. Thanks.

Monday, May 08, 2006

2st draft of Assignment3: Types of singers in Taiwan

src="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6378/2589/200/01114-3.0.jpg" border="0" alt="" />

In fact, the singers in Taiwan have no absolutely positions, because some singers attend drama performance or program directors. However, if we give a definition about singers in Taiwan, we could divide into three types of singers, such as composer of singers, rock and roll bands, and ability of singers who have great voice.

The composers of singers succeed in entertainment circle, such as Jay Chou, Leehom Wang, David Tao…etc. Jay Chou is my favorite idle, because he has wrote much fantastic melody about Chinese ancient history, family relationship and sentiments in R&B or Rap way. He said composing music expressed his emotion and hopes. Besides Jay is an omni-singer, includes composer, Rock and Roll, and having ability in singing. This is why I admire him. However, Jay spread his music all over the world. I think that to be a composer of singers must distribute their thought of music to audiences and to enhance Taiwanese’s musical style.

Rock and roll bands could promote morale in our life. They are power and vigor bands, and the famous are May Day and Shin Band. May Day is a group to pursue their music dream, and they always use dialect language to sing up their enthusiasm. Shin Band is an extreme musical group to bellow at a high pitch, and try to shout their conviction. Moreover, they perform in super rock to drive audiences to be crazy.

The ability of singers who are good at singing and have a great voice bring us pleasing music to our ear, such us A-mei, Yanzi-Sun, and Jolin. A-mei has a strong voice to perform sonorous style. Yanzi has a typical voice to express moving song. Jolin sings in her feeling and always touch my heart. All over of them are the perfect singers in the entertainment circle, and they will express the music by their voice to touch us.

Consequently, singers in the world not only bring us sweet sounds to listen but also give us much impression about entertainments in different period of our life. Moreover, music is the way to preserve our culture and to show our style. Music is also a memory to record our Taiwanese’s life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home