English Writing --- Learning Engilsh Forever....

This is my BLOG, my name is Jayce. I am a Taiwaness, I enjoy my culture and life. This place is post my Engilsh wirting. I pratice English. If I have any false sentence. Please give me a advice. Thanks.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Journal writing2: Describe your family


I have a sweet family includes my grandparents, my parents, my two young sisters. I love my family. My families have different interests. However, when we eat lunch at the table. After lunch, we watch TV in the living room. We have correspondingly rest. Besides, we always have many topic of conversation. It links our families’ emotion.

My grandparents enjoy brewing up tea with reading radio. Furthermore, my grandfather likes watching political news and commenting on the political affairs. My grandmother is different from my grandfather; my grandmother loves to grow vegetables and to pickle it. She is a traditional woman, always tells our children something important sense.

My parents are model couple. Whatever they did, they are usually together. My father is a farmer, and my mother is a helping farmer also a housewife. My father is very serious in our life, but he is very humor. He always does something interesting, let us belly laugh. He enjoys watching political news with grandfather drinking some alky. He also accompanies mother watching telenovela. My mother loves watching Korea serials. She also likes growing vegetable with my grandmother.

My sisters are sweet and cute sisters. I thank for I could live with them. Because of them, let my life bring and happiness. We also like listening to music, watching TV, chatting on the bed. We do many things in the same way; moreover say something is also alike. Whatever, we always have a tacit agreement.

Consequently, thanks God to give me the happiness and sweet family. Whatever you do, families will forgive you. Whatever you say, families will realize you. Home is a harbor of refuge for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home