English Writing --- Learning Engilsh Forever....

This is my BLOG, my name is Jayce. I am a Taiwaness, I enjoy my culture and life. This place is post my Engilsh wirting. I pratice English. If I have any false sentence. Please give me a advice. Thanks.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Revise Assignment1: Why Did You Choose Your Major?

My major is Business Administration. Why did I choose this major? It was traced back to my senior high school. I majored in International Trade in vocational high school.

When I was a junior high school student, I hope I could be a general senior high school student. Unfortunately, I failed the entrance exam. I had to choose the vocational school. Perhaps I loved watching movies, so I dreamed that I want to be an office lady who dresses fashion suit and puts on high-heeled shoes with a grand briefcase. Being looked like excellent people who work in the magnificent office, it’s the person I want to be. In the meanwhile, I also asked my teachers for advice and my parent to support me completely.

When I entered the vocation school, I found that I was interested in those subjects. The most important is the management gave me a great sense of achievements. Thus, I gave myself a goal that studying hard to apply for NTUST Business Administration. Because of our teachers in the university, I have more exception being a successful CEO.

Nowadays, many companies have great management strategies, and plenty of businesses are famous and succeed all over the world. I hope I could operate a successful business to realize my dream come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home