English Writing --- Learning Engilsh Forever....

This is my BLOG, my name is Jayce. I am a Taiwaness, I enjoy my culture and life. This place is post my Engilsh wirting. I pratice English. If I have any false sentence. Please give me a advice. Thanks.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Revise Assignment2:Compare and contrast living at home and in the dormitory?

Compare and contrast living at home and in the dormitory?
The most obvious different between living at home and in the dormitory is the people we live with; the former is parents and families, and the latter is friends or roommates. Because feeling of affinity links us closer, no matter whomever we live with is no different. Therefore, the first reason is whomever we live with may be changing our personal characters. Second, wherever we live perhaps could increase our life experience. Finally, there are some advantages about at home and in the dormitory.
When we live with our families, we would have our own way to do what we want to do. Whatever we do, families will tolerate our temperament and forgive our behavior. Thus, maybe at home we could be an asocial person. If we live in the dormitory, we will learn to be independent, to be stronger when you have no families’ support. Realizing their personality deeply is the matter that we can learn to improve ourselves characters, and being a dependent and easygoing person.
Living in the dormitory also could go along with the people who have different backgrounds. It’s a new opportunity to interact with them. Because of them, we could learn a lot of different experience. For example, my roommate is an outgoing person; she had plenty of activity experience. I always listen to her moment, and I have lots of ideas to learn how to manage my life
Besides, if we live in the dormitory with our classmates we can study together and discuss homework. We also could save time to commute, and get up later for the class. However, if we live at home, we wouldn’t worry about our meal and laundry. We will live with our parents whom we love very much. Home is just likes a harbor of refuge, in which we share cheerful and sorrowful moments. Dormitory is also a wonderful place, when we can gain much special experience. Families and roommates are important people to us, so it’s very lucky to have chances live with them respectively.
Consequently, whoever we live with, the important thing I think is having great relationship with the people you live with. No matter where we live, the place is the same as a harbor of refuge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home