English Writing --- Learning Engilsh Forever....

This is my BLOG, my name is Jayce. I am a Taiwaness, I enjoy my culture and life. This place is post my Engilsh wirting. I pratice English. If I have any false sentence. Please give me a advice. Thanks.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Journal Writing1: Something that you are proud of

I am proud of my responsibility. I am a student; I have duty on study work. I am a daughter and older sister; I must set an example for my family. I am an employee; I do the best on my work. Whoever I am, I have perfect responsibility on everything I do.

To be a student, the important thing is in charge of our study. For example, going to the class on time, don’t be absent; don’t out of mind in class. All must to do is concentrating on study. Being a daughter and older sister, taking parents ease, take care of younger sister. Anyway, just let family be contented. I have a job in the school helping secretary to deal with school administration. Be carefully to accomplish the matter what secretary ordered.

I am proud of my responsibility; it brings a lot of lucky for me. I get a lot of happiness from my family, my study, my job. I think if I keep the advantage, I will be reach lots of achievements in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home