English Writing --- Learning Engilsh Forever....

This is my BLOG, my name is Jayce. I am a Taiwaness, I enjoy my culture and life. This place is post my Engilsh wirting. I pratice English. If I have any false sentence. Please give me a advice. Thanks.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

1st draft of Assignment4: The Effects of an Invention or Innovation in Modern Life

Invention and innovation are important to our human life. In my opinion, the invention of Internet links our human life closely. Besides, the innovation of Wireless brings me a great deal of convenience to surf Internet. In the word, if there is no invention, we couldn’t have such convenience and easy to communicate life. Consequently, the invention and innovation affect our life deeply and far, and they bring us a substantial of efficacy.

Internet is the most important element in my life. When I get up, I usually turn on my computer and link to Yahoo Server to surf the News instead of reading Newspaper. If I have homework, I also use the Search Engine to look for information. In the past, I must to go to the library to look for that. Nowadays human also link computer to TV, we could use computer through the internet to watch TV programs which are pay-per-view. Therefore, the invention of internet is so convenient to me. It saves me much time to look for date and it helps me to read more articles.

The other thing I do through the internet is communicating with my friends far away from me. We always chat by the messaged software, for instance MSN Messager, Yahoo Messager. Typing or using the microphone to chat with them is so easy to stay in touch. By the way, there is a new product called webcam using to see your friends on the minor. Is it the way to communicate? Go to receive and write mail is also my daily job. I always use e-mail to substitute for postal matter. Moreover, it deserves to be mentioned that is the BLOG which is hot recently. We can post up our photos, videos or our writing uploading the space to share with friends or strangers.

Consequently, human are very greatest to invent and create such incredible missions. Anyway, thank for the creator to give us such comfortable life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home