English Writing --- Learning Engilsh Forever....

This is my BLOG, my name is Jayce. I am a Taiwaness, I enjoy my culture and life. This place is post my Engilsh wirting. I pratice English. If I have any false sentence. Please give me a advice. Thanks.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Effects of an Invention or Innovation in Modern Life

Invention made a great impact on my life and it is also important to our human life. The invention of Internet for instance links our human life closely. Besides, the innovation of Wireless brings me a great deal of convenience to surf on the Internet. In the word, if there is no invention, we couldn’t have such convenience and ease to communicate with people. Consequently, the invention affects our life deeply and far, and it brings us a substantial efficacy.

The first influence of invention is convenience. In my opinion, Internet which is the most important element in my life saves me much time. The Yahoo Server to surf the News instead of reading Newspaper and in the past if we had a report, we would have went to the library to look for information, but nowadays The Search Engine help our lazy students. It not only saves us time but also offers us much information to read.

The other effect of invention is easy to communicate with my friends far away from me. Recently, there are plenty of messaged software, such as MSN Messager and Yahoo Messager. Typing or using the microphone to chat with them is so easy to stay in touch. By the way, there is a new product called webcam using to see your friends on the minor. It is so magic, isn’t it?

The effect brings us not only advantages but also some disadvantages. There are some recently researches, because of internet, it became a danger place of commitment. Chatting Room and trading through Internet bring us a huge negative impact. Therefore, be cautious to chat with strangers and buy things in the Internet.

Consequently, human are very greatest to invent and create such incredible missions. Anyway, thank for the creator to give us such comfortable life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home