English Writing --- Learning Engilsh Forever....

This is my BLOG, my name is Jayce. I am a Taiwaness, I enjoy my culture and life. This place is post my Engilsh wirting. I pratice English. If I have any false sentence. Please give me a advice. Thanks.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Autobiography

Family Background
My name is Chu-Ya Lo who is the eldest daughter in my family. My father is a diligent and responsible farmer. As to my mom, she is a typical Taiwanese housewife, who has to take very good care of every family member. Both of my parents set me good examples of being not only optimistic but also enthusiastic. They often tell me that “Work hard and get what you want.” These words have been my motto all these years and I become most willing to pay whatever cost to win my success.

Characters and Personalities
Due to the eldest daughter, I am cultivated independent and responsible. Moreover, I tend to be active and enterprising to achieve my task. When I do some things, I always think over carefully, and I always do my best to accomplish even a trifle thing.

Schooling & Achievement
Owing to my efforts untiringly, it was smooth going in my schooling. I attended plenty of competitions, and won some achievements. I used to be a nervous student, step by step; I practice to be a student who speaks in a befitting manner. Furthermore, my major is Business Administration which is involved many subjects. From studying the subjects, I detect that I am interested in Management Information.

Experience
I always join class activities to increase our classmates’ emotions. I also had experience to attend club actions to learn how to deal with all kinds of complicated situations. Besides, I also have part-time jobs in my free time. I learn a lot from different matters, for instance, serving customers sincerely and increase compression of resistance is the way to enhance view.

Future Plan
It’s important to learn our specialized abilities, in the meanwhile to consider my further education. I have interest in Management Information, so I want to change my way to study up intensively in Internet. I realize the information of internet changes with each passing day. Therefore, I will go to the class which is about internet, and absorb Professor’s suggestion to find my direction of study. I will study hard to make up my deficiency. Consequently, I will do my best in the case study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home