English Writing --- Learning Engilsh Forever....

This is my BLOG, my name is Jayce. I am a Taiwaness, I enjoy my culture and life. This place is post my Engilsh wirting. I pratice English. If I have any false sentence. Please give me a advice. Thanks.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examp

Nowadays, no one can deny a person must have a skill. In my opinion, the important skill is language, and what kind of language is major, of course English which is international language. Language is very important in our life and basic skill we should have. Communication, for instance, uses the same language to express our thought and speak our knowledge. Furthurmore, different culture could learn by language.

Communicating with people is the first reason to learn language. People in the world have their own language, and how should we communicate with those people. We must translate their means to understand what could their thought.

Moreover, communication also brings us some news, such as different culture. We could travel by ourselves to another century and learn their culture and some habits.

Consequently, recently an issue is very hot that “global country” is coming. Learning a language skill is a important thing. However, just one foreign language is not enough. We must learn as more language as possible to increase our value.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home